Type – knee pad
- Manufacturer – Nike
- Body part – knee / shin
- Structure – 60% polyester / 25% neoprene / 11% polyurethane / 3% rubber / 1% elastane
- Usage – protection in sports such as baseball and softball
- Size – check size guide below
Weight – depends on size
- Colors – comes in black, red, navy and royal colors
- Age group – adults / youth / children
- Machine washable – Yes
- Sold as single
- Other features – dual density padding, strategical texture zones, break points, moisture wicking mesh, opening behind the knee, Dri-FIT moisture wicking lining
This Nike Advantage V Knee Pad is intended for knee and shin protection during sports such as baseball and softball to avoid different leg injuries, for example, bumps, bruises, abrasions and other damages which usually are caused by blows, attrition and other outer impacts during physical activities.
This Nike pad has many features and one of them is dual density padding which protects the knee and shin against bumps, bruises, abrasions and other outer impacts during the game. This padding is strategically positioned in special texture zones for better shock absorption and attrition resistance, and it also has flexible break points which enhance mobility and thus performance. This Nike baseball knee pad has a moisture wicking mesh which increases airflow and thus breathability. This pad also has opening behind the knee which provides ventilation. Special Dri-FIT moisture wicking lining ensures quicker drying and thus comfort. Thanks to all these features they are considered as high-performance knee pads.
This Nike knee pad is available in four different colors – black, red, navy and royal. It has patterned areas which ensure stylish look. As this pad is meant for knee and shin protection, it is quite long. This baseball and softball knee pad has padding which is strategically positioned in textured zones. These zones are divided with flexible break points. It has ergonomic design and it has SWOOSH logo on bottom.
This NIKE Advantage knee pad is available in three different sizes – XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL. Size XS/S is suitable for children who are 10 years old or younger. Size M/L is suitable for teenagers and youngsters, but size XL/XXL is suitable for adults.
It protects both knee and shin;
- It has several sizes;
- It is available in four different colors;
- It has strategical texture zones with break points;
- It has Dri-FIT moisture wicking lining and mesh, and opening behind the knee;
It can be used only for sports such as baseball or softball;
- It is sold as single;
- Its size may not be appropriate;
- It may be too thin for some severe activities;