- Type – knee pads
- Manufacturer – G-form
- Body part – knee only
- Structure – technical mesh, poron, polymer
- Usage – protection from different impacts, designed for extreme sports such as mountain biking, BMX, skateboarding, snowboarding
- Size – check size guide below
- Weight – lightweight
- Colors – comes in black, grey, black/red, black/yellow and yellow colors
- Age group – adults and youth
- Machine washable – Yes
- Sold in pairs
- Other features – superior protection for knees from any impacts, moisture–wicking and breathable, appropriate even for hot weather, designed to have most protection with least discomfort
G-form is a company founded by different athletes, which all had the same vision of how knee protection pads should be made. Although they represent a wide variety of sports, they all wanted to develop products, that would come from the athlete’s point of view. Since the creation of G-form, their team has grown greatly, and their product lines have also evolved, because now on top of making knee pads they also create products for your electronic devices to even military equipment. Although this company has experienced massive growth, core idea has not changed – creating products which would help and benefit athletes in all sports, eliminating pain, ensuring complete protection and helping sportsmen achieve the best results possible.
G-form knee pads are intended for many different sports, but especially for mountain biking, BMX, skateboarding, and snowboarding. Even though these knee pads are designed for extreme sports mentioned above, they are suitable also for other sports like soccer as well, providing the same protection for your knee.
Mountain biking, BMX, skateboarding and snowboarding are all extreme sports, and often extreme sports athletes fall during training sessions or even at competitions, exposing themselves to different injuries. Knees are injured most often, therefore, need the most protections, hence knee protecting pads should be an essential part of equipment for every sportsman. Thus G-Form Pro-X knee pads are designed to provide maximum protection even during tremendous impacts on very hard surfaces, for example, rocks or concrete.
Although G-Form Pro-X knee pads provide strong protection, they are low profile and not bulky, making these pads wearable even in casual settings. And they are very flexible and easy to ride with.
Other knee pads have too much material on the back, preventing the knee from maximum movement and putting pressure on the back of the leg. However, the back of G-Form knee pads are breathable and have a little amount of material. Additionally, a lot of knee pads that have a little amount of material on the back have also little protection in the front, but G-form has balanced it out as the back of their knee pads is breathable and lightweight, and the front has the perfect amount of cushion and protection. If the right size of the G-Form knee pads is purchased they can be worn all day without noticing them. In addition due to carefully selected materials, G-form knee pads are comfortable even on the hottest of days as they are breathable and lightweight. Paragraph content goes here
The knee brace is available in four different colors, providing some variety in choice. These four colors include black brace with yellow accents, black brace with gray accents, black brace with red accents and finally yellow and black brace. Although all options are somewhat similar to each other, and only front padding changes in design, the few options that they do provide give the consumer a feeling of choice. And despite the fact that for knee braces design and color are not the most relevant features, when a choosing product, some consumers do tend to pay attention also to products design.
The G-form knee pads are available in five different sizes – extra small, small, and medium, large and extra-large. However, when choosing appropriate size one should be very careful, as these knee pads do tend to run on the smaller side. However, if they do turn out to be a bit too tight, they should stretch out to the right size after first few times of using the knee pads. The smallest size available is 14 inches (35.5 centimeters) around the thigh and 11 inches (28 centimeters) around the calf, and the largest size going up to 20 inches (51 centimeters) around the thigh and 18 inches (45.5 centimeters) around the calf as it is more finely outlined in chart below.
- Flexibility, even if the knee pad is a bit too stiff at the beginning, after a few times of wearing it adjusts to your size
- Low profile and not bulky, lightweight
- Breathable, appropriate even for warm weather
- Comes in four different designs
- Manufacturer provides five different sizes
- Holds the knee in place even during severe impacts on hard surfaces may slide down only when larger impacts occur, but do not come off and move when walking, running or exercising
- Because the knee pads do not have safety straps and are only secured with elastic material, when falling they can slide of the knee or knee pad can rip itself
- Pricier than most knee pads
- Sometimes lining and stitching tends to rip
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.